Maxx Ice Indoor/Outdoor Glass Door Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel Handle with Black Exterior
Maxx Ice Wine Cooler is ideal for residential and commercial environments for the wine novices and aficionados. Perfect for any entertainment space, this unit can be installed free standing or built into cabinetry outdoors and indoors. The wine cooler has a storage capacity of up to 28 bottles, 3 cubic feet. The interior features energy efficient LED lighting with the ability to toggle between white and blue light highlighting your wine collection. The ABS interior and polyurethane foam insulation protect the purity of bottle contents while the electronic control panel with LCD digital display allows you to easily monitor and control temperature. Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.5" (368mm) W x 23" (584mm) D x 33.5" (851mm) H
- Designed for residential and commercial applications
- Wine cooler has a storage capacity of up to 28 bottles, 3 cubic ft. (85L)
- Holding temperature of 35 to 40 degrees fahrenheit ideal for both red or white wines
- Energy efficient interior LED lighting - ability to toggle between white and blue light
- Electronic control panel with LCD digital display
- Constructed of multi-pane glass door with stainless steel handle and black exterior
- Six (6) curved metallic wire shelves, including bottom shelf is a clean, sleek modern design to display your wine bottles
- Easy to clean, low-maintenance ABS interior
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Polyurethane foam insulation provides outstanding thermal regulation and energy efficiency
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Air-cooled condenser
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.