GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Hidden, integrated electronic controls maintain the overall clean appearance of the exterior
- Easy touch adjustable upper rack - Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 in. up or down to accommodate tall glassware and plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets
- Full extension smooth glide upper rack - Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings
- Hidden vent with fan dry - Dishes dry efficiently and quickly with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior
- 48 dBA with status light on door - A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running
- Piranha hard food disposer with removable filter - To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
- Lower rack adjustable tines and Wash Your Way customizable rack - Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines
- 3-piece silverware basket - Table-ready silverware is assured with a three-piece basket that can divide and separate for convenient placement
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Half load cycles allow you to run a cleaning cycle on either the upper or lower racks individually, perfect for large items or smaller loads
- Sani-cycle sanitizes dishes
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.