- PowerPlus 2-in-1 Burner & Griddle: Ultimate cooking flexibility for endless meal options. Use the simmer burner for delicate foods like sauces or the griddle burner for pancakes or flatbread.
- PowerPlus Convection: Powerful performance delivers consistent results. Evenly cooked dishes, every time, with PowerPlus Convection Bake and Roast.
- PowerPlus Temperature Probe: Ensures great results the first time. Set and monitor dish temperature with the PowerPlus Temperature Probe.
- PowerPlus Burner: Quickly boil, saute, and sear foods at high heat with the PowerPlus 18,000 BTU burner.
- PowerPlus Preheat: With PowerPlus Preheat, your oven is ready in a few minutes for a powerful start to every delicious meal.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel: Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Professional-Grade Design, Standard Fit: Upgrade your kitchen and get the look of a built-in range, with the fit of a traditional freestanding range. The Frigidaire Professional front-control freestanding range slides into 30" cutouts.
- PrecisionPro Controls : Prepare a range of dishes with precision, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
- Durable, Continuous Grates: Cook a variety of dishes at the same time with ease. Our durable, continuous grates allow you to slide a variety of heavy pots and pans across burners. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Convection Convert: Automatically converts cooking time for dishes when using convection.
- Dual Timers: Set a timer for both your cooktop and oven when cooking dishes simultaneously.
- 2-Hour Self-Clean: A powerful, quick clean for your oven in just 2 hours.
- PowerGlide® Racks: Easily access dishes from your oven - racks easily glide in and out.
- Storage Drawer: Optimize your kitchen space with additional storage space for pots and pans.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.