Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they're on. InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor to let you know it's on.
- Quietest Dishwasher Brand.
- InfoLight Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub with Polypropylene
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 2 Height Adjustments
- Long Silverware Basket Can be Placed Anywhere in the Dishwasher, Adding Space for Other Items
- 5 Wash Cycles and 4 Options
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Extra Dry Option for Better Drying Results
- 269 kWh/yr - Energy Star
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- Electronic delay timer: 1-24 hours Delay Start Timer
- Self-Latching Door
- 24h Delay Start Timer lets you run your dishwasher at off-peak times.
- A 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30%ore loading capacity.
- Sanitize option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results.
- Speed60® gets your dishes from dirty to dry in about an hour.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.