The clean, contemporary shape of Glacier BCDF130SS 30 in. Convertible Range Hood in Stainless Steel complements any kitchen design. Impressive LED lighting and superior smoke and odor removal are a mere introduction to everything this hood has to offer. And the new Captur™ system's advanced blower design features a forward positioned centric inlet.
- Convertible range hood can be installed as venting or non-venting to fit a variety of installation needs
- Tap-touch capacitive control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- 3 speeds let you adjust the speed to fit your needs
- Captur™ systems 375 CFM blower quickly pulls smoke and cooking odors out of the air
- Smooth-flow blower wheel design and high flow filters ensure quiet (2.0 sones) operation at normal speed
- Dishwasher-safe, micromesh filters with clean reminder provide efficient grease removal
- Bright, 2-level LED modules are supported by a 3-year warranty and illuminate evenly (bulbs included)
- Hidden louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- EZ1 brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods
- Limited 1 year warranty
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch (BROAN model 68-Watt or 68-Volt sold separately)
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filters (model HPF30 [service part #S97020466]), sold separately
- HVI certified (see Specification Sheet)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.